Home Video Bon's Way TM.30 is driving expats out of the country?

TM.30 is driving expats out of the country?



If you’re thinking of reporting TM30 by postal you’re going to need to 1. print out this application form
2. docs to show on non thai part:
1. your name is block letter
2. passport number of yours
3. TM6 number of the entrance card number
3. docs on the Thai host part:
1. docs stating you own the place or rent contract.
2. your id card.
4. empty 6*9 inch envelope and 10 bath stamp for them to send your docs back.
5. within 24 hrs of arrival mail them all to
กองกำกับการ 2 กองบังคับการตรวจคนเข้าเมือง 1 สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง
ศูนย์ราชการเฉลิมพระเกียรติ 80 พรรษา
เลขที่ 120 หมู่ 3 ถนนแจ้งวัฒนะ ซอย 7 แขวงทุ่งสองห้อง เขตหลักสี่ กรุงเทพมหานคร 10210


Bon Jakobsen นักพูดองค์กร creativity/passion, communication. โค้ชการพูดในที่สาธารณะและการนำเสนอ content creator #พี่สาวชาวเน็ท ติดต่องานคุณ New Tel. 0914149956